Thursday, November 09, 2006

Raising Mom

My little one is playing MOM these days. She makes and tells me stories about when I was little and she was older how she fed me, helped me get ready and do all the other stuff! She keeps telling me that she is now a grown up and can do most of the stuff on her own. She’d bake cakes and make cookies for us out of play dough and will make sure that we finish all of it!!!

One thing that I love about her is that she has a heart of gold. If I get angry at her for some reason she’d cry and make it a point to make up with me first, hug me and then tell me that I must not get angry at her because she is a grown up now.

2 comments:

Living Away said...

God bless her heart. What a cute girl!
And congratulations for having your beautiful watercolor exhibited!
You deserve it!

que sera sera said...

Thank you living away :)